Riddle: Are the below statements True or False?
1. The Washington Monument is in Washington D.C.?
2. The Pacific Ocean is on the east coast of North America?
3. There are 12 months in every Gregorian year?
4. The color red is a primary color?
5. Lincoln was the the third president of the United States?
Riddle: 1. Trigonometry, Geometry, Cirrus, Calculus
2. Comic book, Atlas, Novel, Brain teasers book
3. Otter, Shark, Dolphin, Sea Lion
4. Pen, Pencil, Eraser, Chalk
5. Golden Delicious, Bartlett, Granny Smith, Jonathon
Which one does not belong to each line?
Answer: 1. Cirrus because the others are all mathematics
2. Atlas because the others are all for leisure/pleasure reading
3. Shark because the others are all marine mammals
4. Chalk because the others are all desk tools
5. Bartlett because the others are types of apples
Riddle: A store has on sale a computer and word processor small enough to fit in your pocket. It can add, multiply, subtract, divide, and write in all languages. A delete device will correct any error. No electricity is required to operate it. The price? Only a few cents! How can the store make a profit by selling it so cheap?
Answer: The computer is a wooden pencil with an eraser!