Riddle: When completed in 1889 the Eiffel Tower was something of a sensation. Designed by the French engineer Alexandre-Gustave Eiffel its height is 492 feet plus half its own height.
How high is the Eiffel tower?
Riddle: 1. Carnation, Peony, Tomato, Rose
2. North America, Australia, Asia, Canada
3. Dodgers, Cubs, Cowboys, Cardinals
4. Laugh, Giggle, Chuckle, Cry
5. Southeast, Southwest, Northeast, East
Which one does not belong to each line?
Answer: 1. Tomato because the others are all flowers.
2. Canada because the others are all continents.
3. Could be Dodgers because it starts with a D or could be Cowboys because the others are baseball teams.
4. Cry because the others are about happiness and being glad.
5. East because the others are intermediate directions.