Funny Sister riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best Sister riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and adults. Entertain your classmates or share with your family.
1. Riddle: There is a brother and a sister. The boy wants to visit his father in jail, and the sister wants to visit her mother in the hospital. But they both are not allowed in jail or hospital. All they have is a gun. What do they do?
Answer: The boy shoots the girl, and then the boy goes to jail for attempted murder and the girl goes to the hospital due to her injuries.
2. Riddle: Tom and his younger sister were fighting. Their mother was tired of the fighting and decided to punish them by making them stand on the same piece of newspaper in such a way that they couldn't touch each other. How did she accomplish this?
Answer: Tom's mother slid a newspaper under a door, each sibling standing on each side.
3. Riddle: Can a man legally marry his widow's sister in the state of California?
Answer: NO since she is a 'widow', the guy's dead!
4. Riddle: There was a man who was born before his father, killed his mother, and married his sister. Yet, there was nothing wrong with what he had done. Why?
Answer: His father was in front of him when he was born, therefore he was born before him. His mother died while giving birth to him. Finally, he grew up to be a minister and married his sister at her ceremony.
5. Riddle: If your uncle's sister is not your aunt, what relation is she to you?
Answer: Your mother.
6. Riddle: What relation would your father's sister's sister-in-law be to you?
Answer: This person would be your mother.
7. Riddle: A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could that be?
Answer: The beggar was his sister!
8. Riddle: A woman is at her mother's funeral when suddenly she sees a man so handsome, she instantly falls in love with her. Unfortunately, she never got a chance to talk to the man. The next day, the woman kills her sister. What was the motive?
Answer: The woman was hoping to see the man again. If you got this correct on the first try, you have the mind of a psychopath.
9. Riddle: You give someone a dollar. You are this person's brother, but the person is not your brother. How can that be?
Answer: It's your sister!
10. Riddle: All 5 sisters are busy. Ann is reading, Rose is cooking, Katie is playing chess and Mary is doing laundry. What is the fifth sister doing?
Answer: She is playing chess with Katie.
11. Riddle: You are my brother, but I am not your brother. Who am I?
Answer: I am your sister.
12. Riddle: Does the christian religion allow a man to marry his widow's sister?
Answer: A dead man cannot marry. His widow would mean he is dead.
13. Riddle: If May's daughter's daughter is my granddaughter's mother's mother's brother's sister, then what am I to May? (May only has one sibling)
Answer: I am May.
14. Riddle: What did the cell say to his sister who stood on his toe?
Answer: Mitosis! ( My - toe - sis)
15. Riddle: Brothers and sisters have I none, But that man's father is my father's son. Who is "that man"?
Answer: The son of the speaker.
16. Riddle: As I went over London Bridge I met my sister Jenny. I broke her neck and drank her blood And left her standing empty. What am I?
17. Riddle: A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why?
Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
18. Riddle: A boy has as many sisters as brothers, but each sister has only half as many sisters as brothers. How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
Answer: Four brothers and three sisters.
19. Riddle: There is a certain family with both girl and boy children. Each of the boys has the same number of brothers as he has sisters. Each of the girls has twice as many brothers as she has sisters. How many boys and girls are there in this family?
Answer: Four boys and three girls.
20. Riddle: A man while looking at a photograph said, "Brothers and sisters have I none. That man's father is my father's son." Who was the person in the photograph?
Answer: That man's son.
Related: Brother Riddles
Like these riddles? Also check riddle categories, quizzes, rebus puzzles, or just search for a riddle using a keyword or phrase.