Here is a set of eight riddles which can be deduced into popular ancient proverbs. Print or Download PDF!
Riddles and Proverbs To Solve
Proverbs are an evolution of ancient wisdom which is still practical today. This set of riddles proverbs is printable. You'll find the print button for the Riddles and Proverbs quiz at the end of the last page./p>
Riddle: Rearrange all the letters in each of the sentences to form, in each case, a well-known proverb.
1. I don't admit women are faint.
2. It rocks. The broad flag of the free.
3. Strong lion's share almost gone.
What are the proverbs?
Answer: 1. Time and tide wait for no man.
2. Birds of a feather flock together.
3. A rolling sone gathers no moss.