Funny Skeleton riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best skeleton riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and adults. Entertain your classmates or share with your family.
1. Riddle: Why is France like a skeleton?
Answer: Because only the bony part is left. This is a play on words referring to Napoleon Bonaparte who played a key role in the 1789 French Revolution and was the first Emporer of France from 1804-15.
2. Riddle: What did the skeleton order at the restaurant?
Answer: Spare ribs!
3. Riddle: Why do skeletons hate the cold?
Answer: The wind goes right through them!
4. Riddle: Why do skeletons go on vacations alone?
Answer: Because they have no-body to go with.
5. Riddle: Who was the most famous Skeleton detective?
Answer: Sherlock Bones.
6. Riddle: What instrument does a skeleton play?
7. Riddle: Why did the skeleton go to the barbecue?
Answer: To get some spare - ribs.
8. Riddle: Why did the skeleton head cross the road?
Answer: To get to the other spine.
9. Riddle: Why did the skeleton climb up the tree?
Answer: Because the dog was after his bones.
10. Riddle: Why didn't the skeleton use a towel?
Answer: Because he always comes out bone dry.