Funny bathroom riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best bathroom riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and families. Entertain your siblings or share riddles with your friends.
1. Riddle: Why did Tigger go to the bathroom?
Answer: He wanted to find his friend, Pooh!
2. Riddle: If two snakes marry, what will their towels say?
Answer: Hiss and Hers.
3. Riddle: I am wet when drying. What am I?
Answer: A towel.
4. Riddle: What happened to Einstein when he took a shower?
Answer: He was brain-washed.
5. Riddle: If April showers bring may flowers, what do may flowers bring?
6. Riddle: On a fine sunny day a ship was in the harbor. All of a sudden the ship began to sink. There was no storm and nothing wrong with the ship yet it sank right in front of the spectator's eyes. What caused the ship to sink?
Answer: It was a Submarine.
7. Riddle: What gets wetter the more it dries?
Answer: A towel.
8. Riddle: You go in me for brushing, For flushing, For rushing; But please go in me one at a time, Or someone might be blushing. What am I?
Answer: A bathroom.
9. Riddle: How can people without noses smell?
Answer: If they don't shower.
10. Riddle: What do you call a tree that has been TP'ed?
Answer: A toiletry.
11. Riddle: Why didn't the skeleton use a towel?
Answer: Because he always comes out bone dry.
12. Riddle: Why do you never bring a Pokemon into the bathroom with you?
Answer: They might Pikachu (Peek at u)
13. Riddle: Which rock singer really, REALLY needs a shower?
14. Riddle: Why did the toilet paper roll down the hill?
Answer: To get to the bottom.
15. Riddle: What does the Easter Bunny do after it takes a shower?
Answer: He uses a Hare dryer
16. Riddle: Imagine you are on a sinking raft in the middle of the Pacific with great white sharks surrounding you. How do you stop this predicament?
Answer: Stop imagining!
17. Riddle: Why did the prisoner take a shower before he broke out of jail?
Answer: He wanted to make a clean getaway
18. Riddle: Why can't the toilet paper cross the road?
Answer: Because it got stuck in the crack.
19. Riddle: A farmer has never taken a shower in his life. He gets dirty every day, wears no cleansing scents, and is always clean at the end of the day. How is this possible?
Answer: The farmer takes a bath every day.
20. Riddle: The more you dry yourself with me the more I get wet. What am I?
Answer: A towel.
21. Riddle: How can you make a needle float?
Answer: Take a thin piece of tissue paper and place the tissue paper under the needle before putting the needle in the water. The tissue paper will eventually sink and the needle will remain floating.
22. Riddle: When you are wet and it is dry and if you use it, it becomes wet but you're completely dry. What is it?
Answer: The towel.
23. Riddle: Each day many people come and visit me, however, they usually only stay for a few minutes. I am considered by many to be very dirty yet few people would want to live without me. What am I?
Answer: A toilet.
24. Riddle: Why do criminals shower so often?
Answer: They like to make a clean getaway.
25. Riddle: What do steel workers sing in the shower?
Answer: Heavy Metal.
26. Riddle: What did one toilet say to the other?
Answer: You look a bit flushed.
27. Riddle: What do you call a person who crosses the road twice without taking a shower?
Answer: A dirty double-crosser.
28. Riddle: What do you call a ghost who ran out of toilet paper?
Answer: Sheet out of luck!
29. Riddle: A woman has three children: MoroEbi, MoroPet, and Laura. MoroPet is in the sitting room playing, Moroebi is in the bathroom taking his bath, and the woman is in the kitchen preparing dinner. In what room is Laura.
Answer: Laura is in WHAT ROOM. Didn't guess it right?
30. Riddle: How did the chimp fix the leaky faucet?
Answer: With a monkey wrench.
31. Riddle: What do fathers sing in the shower?
32. Riddle: What does a toilet with a funny accent have?
Answer: Irritable vowel syndrome!
33. Riddle: What kind of sandwich sinks to the bottom of the tub?
Answer: A submarine sandwich!
34. Riddle: Why did the shower bar turn red?
Answer: Its towel fell off.
35. Riddle: What does a newspaper reporter use to dry himself after his shower?
Answer: Paper towels.
36. Riddle: What do bumblebees sing in the shower?
37. Riddle: What do computer programmers sing in the shower?
38. Riddle: On a fine sunny day, a ship was in the harbor. All of a sudden the ship began to sink. There was no storm and nothing wrong with the ship yet it sank right in front of the spectators' eyes. What caused the ship to sink?
Answer: The "Submarine" Captain ordered the crew to dive.
39. Riddle: What did the faucet say to the shower?
Answer: "You're a big drip."
40. Riddle: What do angels sing in the shower?
41. Riddle: Why did Silly Sarah race to the bathroom?
Answer: Her boyfriend told her he'd left a ring in the tub.
42. Riddle: Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why?
Answer: Because they were all married and not single.
43. Riddle: If someone robbed you in the shower, what would you be?
Answer: An eye wetness.
44. Riddle: What do goblins sing in the shower?
Answer: Rhythm and boos.
Related: Kitchen Riddles