Football Riddles - Riddles About Football
Here are some football riddles for you
- Riddle: What has one foot but no legs?
Answer: A football.
- Riddle: What is the only time you run in football?
Answer: When you kick off the game.
- Riddle: What do you call a football player who can't stop talking?
Answer: A quarterback.
- Riddle: What do you call a group of cows playing football?
Answer: A pasture-ization.
- Riddle: Why did the football coach go to the bank?
Answer: To get his quarterback!
- Riddle: What do football players do when they get cold?
Answer: They stand in the corner, because it's always 90 degrees there.
- Riddle: What do you call a football player with no legs?
Answer: Ground beef.
- Riddle: What do you call a ghost who loves football?
Answer: A receiver-ant.
- Riddle: John bet Tom $100 that he can predict the score of the football game before it starts. Tom agrees but loses the bet. Why did Tom lose the bet?
Answer: John said the score would be 0-0 and he was right. "Before" any football game starts, the score is always 0-0.
- Riddle: What has 22 legs and 2 wings?
Answer: A football team!
- Riddle: Why is it always hot at the end of a football game?
Answer: Because all of the FANS have gone home.
I hope these riddles give you a good laugh!