Funny duck riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best duck riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and families. Entertain your siblings or share riddles with your friends.
1. Riddle: There are 2 ducks in front of 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks behind 2 other ducks. There are 2 ducks beside 2 other ducks. How many ducks are there?
Answer: Just four, in a square formation.
2. Riddle: What happened when the rubber duckie fell into the bathtub?
Answer: It quacked up.
3. Riddle: What do you call a crate of ducks?
Answer: A box of quackers!
4. Riddle: Arnold Schwarzenegger's is really long. Michael J. Fox's is short. Daffy Duck isn't human. Madonna doesn't have one. What am I?
Answer: The last name.
5. Riddle: A mouse, a squirrel, a duck, a chicken, and an elephant are sitting on the side of the road. Someone offers them a lift, but one prefers to stay. Who preferred to stay?
Answer: The Elephant Stayed. If you didn't know, elephants are scared of mice.
6. Riddle: A duck arrives near a lake. He sees a sign where it is written "No swimming allowed.", but the duck jumps into the water. Why?
Answer: Because ducks can't read.
7. Riddle: Why did Mama Duck scold her goslings?
Answer: For eating quackers in bed.
8. Riddle: What time does a duck get up?
Answer: At the quack of dawn.
9. Riddle: Why did the duck get fired from his Easter job?
Answer: He kept quacking the eggs.
10. Riddle: Twenty-seven ducks are going to the pond. Five of them got lost, thirteen of them are staying home, nine of them are at the pond. Where are the rest of them?
Answer: There aren't any anywhere else.
11. Riddle: What does the cow say when he agrees with the duck?
Answer: The feeling is moo-tual.
12. Riddle: What animal would you get crossed a duck, a beaver, and an otter?
Answer: A platypus.
13. Riddle: What do you get when you cross Santa Claus and a duck?
Answer: A Christmas quacker.