Funny turkey riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best turkey riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and families. Entertain your siblings or share riddles with your friends.
1. Riddle: Who is never hungry during Christmas?
Answer: The turkey because he is always stuffed.
2. Riddle: Why did they let the turkey join the thanksgiving band?
Answer: Because he had the drumsticks.
3. Riddle: Why did the turkey cross the road?
Answer: To prove he wasn't chicken.
4. Riddle: Why didn't the turkey finish its dessert?
Answer: Because it was stuffed.
5. Riddle: What kind of key do you use on Thanksgiving?
Answer: A tur-key.
Related: Thanksgiving Riddles
6. Riddle: Which side of the turkey has the most feathers?
Answer: The outside.
7. Riddle: What are three keys that open no doors?
Answer: Mon-keys, don-keys, and tur-keys.
8. Riddle: Of everybody, you could ask to join you for Thanksgiving dinner, who would always say no?
Answer: The turkey!
9. Riddle: Where do Thanksgiving Birds go on vacation?
Related: Bird Riddles
10. Riddle: What do you call a naughty turkey?
11. Riddle: Where do turkeys go dancing?
Answer: The Butter Ball.
12. Riddle: What does a turkey do when it flies upside down?
Answer: It gobbles up.
13. Riddle: Why is a farm-yard like a hotel?
Answer: It is generally patronized by gobblers.
Like these animal riddles? Also check riddle categories, quizzes, rebus puzzles, or just search for a riddle using a keyword or phrase.