Funny bear riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best bear riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and families. Entertain your siblings or share riddles with your friends.
1. Riddle: Why did Tigger go to the bathroom?
Answer: He wanted to find his friend, Pooh!
2. Riddle: What do you call a bear with no teeth?
Answer: A gummy bear.
3. Riddle: Why couldn't Goldilocks sleep?
Answer: Because of night-bears.
4. Riddle: Why are teddy bears never hungry?
Answer: Because they are stuffed.
5. Riddle: A man builds a house with all 4 sides facing south. A bear walks past the house. What color is the bear?
Answer: White, the house is built directly on the North Pole.
6. Riddle: What do you call a bear with no ear?
Answer: A b!
7. Riddle: When are boys like bears?
Answer: When bare-footed.
8. Riddle: What did the panda ghost say?
9. Riddle: What type of Martial Arts does Winnie the Pooh do?
Answer: Kung Pooh.
10. Riddle: How do you spell the word 'Panda' in two letters?
Answer: P and A P(and)a.
11. Riddle: What do you call a little bear who never takes a bath?
12. Riddle: What did the zombie bring to bed?
Answer: A deaddy bear.
13. Riddle: What do you call a polar bear at the beach?
Answer: Sandy Claws!
14. Riddle: What did the koala say to the bear on the phone?
Answer: I’ll koala you later.
15. Riddle: What do you call a bear which is fast asleep?
Answer: Bearly awake!
16. Riddle: Don't look a gift horse in the mouth. What is the contradictory proverb?
Answer: Beware of Greeks bearing gifts.
17. Riddle: What kind of animal can do Kung fu?
Answer: Kung fu pandas!
18. Riddle: What do kids, worms, bears, fish, and rings all have in common?
Answer: They are GUMMIES!
19. Riddle: Why kind of entertainment does Yosemite National Park have?
20. Riddle: How are people like animals?
Answer: We have bare (bear) feet, frogs in our throats, calves on our legs, and bulls on our tongues.