Funny lawyer riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best lawyer riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and families. Entertain your siblings or share riddles with your friends.
1. Riddle: Which of the following words don't belong in the group and why? CORSET, COSTER, SECTOR, ESCORT, COURTS
Answer: Courts. All of the others are anagrams of each other.
2. Riddle: What does a lawyer wear to court?
Answer: A Lawsuit.
3. Riddle: Why would Snow White be a good judge?
Answer: Because she's the fairest in the land
4. Riddle: Don't judge a book by its cover. What is the contradictory proverb?
Answer: Clothes make the man.
5. Riddle: A woman proves in court that her husband was murdered by her sister, but the judge decides that the sister cannot be punished. Why?
Answer: The sisters are Siamese twins.
6. Riddle: How did the court know the judge was ready for bed?
Answer: He was wearing his robe.
Like these riddles? Also check riddle categories, quizzes, rebus puzzles, or just search for a riddle using a keyword or phrase.