Rebus puzzles are composed of pictures of symbols representing words, parts of words, phrases, and sayings. Great for having fun with your friends and also makes for a fun online card game.
They can come in various forms, including:
- Picture Rebus Puzzles: These puzzles use pictures to represent words. For example, an image of an eye next to an image of a heart could represent "I love you."
- Letter Rebus Puzzles: These puzzles use letters to represent words. For example, the letter "U" next to the letter "R" could represent "you are."
- Word Rebus Puzzles: These puzzles use whole words to represent other words or phrases. For example, the word "head" written on top of the word "heel" could represent the phrase "head over heels."
- Sound Rebus Puzzles: These puzzles use homophones (words that sound the same but have different meanings) to create a puzzle. For example, an image of an eye followed by an image of a "pod" could represent "I-pod."
- Cryptic Rebus Puzzles: These puzzles use a combination of images, symbols, and letters to create a more complex puzzle. For example, an image of a bee on top of the letter "lie" could represent the phrase "beelie," which sounds like "belly."
Beer companies added Bottle cap puzzles to their beer caps as a fun marketing gimmick in the 1950s. The first and most popular bottle caps are Lucky Bottle cap puzzles. Other brands include Mickey's bottle cap puzzles, Rainier bottle cap puzzles, Ballantine bottle cap puzzles, and Lone Star bottle cap puzzles.
Click on the show answer button to reveal the Lucky Lager beer bottle cap puzzle answer. Don't forget to share!