Funny baseball riddles for kids from the original Riddles website. These are the best baseball riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for coaches and athletes. Entertain your classmates or share with your team.
1. Riddle: What did the baseball glove say to the ball?
Answer: Catch you later.
2. Riddle: How do you know that a vampire loves baseball?
Answer: Because he turns into a bat every night.
3. Riddle: What animal is the best at baseball?
Answer: A bat.
4. Riddle: A guy was waiting at home, he swung a metal pole then took 3 left turns, and on his way back home there was a masked man waiting for him. What is he doing and who is the masked man?
Answer: He is playing baseball and the masked man is the Catcher.
5. Riddle: Name the only sport in which the ball is always in possession of the team on defense, and the offensive team can score without touching the ball?
6. Riddle: Why is the baseball field hot after a game?
Answer: All the fans left.
7. Riddle: Why did the baseball coach hire a piano player?
Answer: Because his player had the perfect pitch!
8. Riddle: Where do coal diggers play baseball?
Answer: The minor (miner) leagues.
9. Riddle: Why was the baseball player's food always dirty?
Answer: He always stepped on the plate.
10. Riddle: What was the spider doing on the baseball team?
Answer: Catching flies.
Related: Sports Riddles
11. Riddle: What has 18 legs and catches flies?
Answer: A baseball team.
12. Riddle: What song was the baseball player singing on third base?
Answer: "There's no place like home."
13. Riddle: Why was the chef hired to coach the baseball team?
Answer: Because he knew how to handle batter.
14. Riddle: What position do pigs play on the baseball field?
15. Riddle: I play on a diamond, I play fair, I always get dirty, And then I run home. What Am I?
Answer: Baseball Player
16. Riddle: A man is running home, where he meets 2 men with masks on. Then he runs away from home. What is this man's job?
Answer: A baseball player. The 2 masked men are the umpire and the catcher.
17. Riddle: Where do great dragon baseball players go?
Answer: To the Hall Of Flame.
18. Riddle: Why can't turtles play baseball?
Answer: They can't run home.
19. Riddle: What's the first game in the Bible?
Answer: Baseball Why: because In the big inning, Eve stole first, and Adam stole second. Cain struck out Abel, and the Prodigal Son came home. The Giants and the Angels were rained out.
20. Riddle: There was a man who everybody called Batman he knew nothing about bats and thought they were gross. He still loved it when people called him Batman! How could this be?
Answer: He was the star baseball player!
21. Riddle: Why don't chickens play baseball?
Answer: Because they hit fowl balls.