Funny monster riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best monster riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and adults. Entertain your classmates or share with your family.
1. Riddle: What room do ghosts avoid?
Answer: The living room.
2. Riddle: Which part of a road do Ghosts love to travel the most?
Answer: The Dead End.
3. Riddle: Why do mummies like Christmas so much?
Answer: Because of all the wrapping.
4. Riddle: What is a ghost's favorite dessert?
Answer: Ice Scream.
5. Riddle: Why didn't the monster eat the crazy person?
Answer: He was allergic to nuts.
6. Riddle: How do you know that a vampire loves baseball?
Answer: Because he turns into a bat every night.
7. Riddle: Why did the vampire take an art class?
Answer: He wanted to learn how to draw blood.
8. Riddle: How do vampires like their food served?
Answer: In bite-size pieces.
9. Riddle: What kind of makeup is a ghost's favorite to wear?
10. Riddle: Where do baby ghosts go while their parents work?
Answer: To day-scare!
11. Riddle: You're in a room and there is a ghost in the room, but you're the only one in the room. How is this possible?
Answer: You're the ghost.
12. Riddle: What do you get when you cross a snowman with a vampire?
13. Riddle: Why don't zombies eat popcorn with their fingers?
Answer: Because they prefer to eat their fingers separately.
14. Riddle: What is a ghost's favorite fruit?
15. Riddle: Why are ghosts bad at lying?
Answer: Because you can see right through them.
16. Riddle: If you hadn't put me in a bowl, I would have lived for 20 years. What am I?
Answer: I'm your goldfish, you monster.
17. Riddle: What do ghosts like to do on a Saturday night?
18. Riddle: What tops off a ghost's ice-scream sundae?
Answer: Whipped Scream.
19. Riddle: How can you tell if a vampire is sick?
Answer: By how much he's a coffin.
20. Riddle: What kind of music do aliens like?
21. Riddle: In Ancient Egypt, what music did the mummies like most?
Answer: Wrap Music.
22. Riddle: What did the panda ghost say?
23. Riddle: Do vampires play tennis in their free time?
Answer: No they prefer bat-minton.
24. Riddle: What are the ghost's favorite pants to wear?
25. Riddle: What type of dog does a vampire have?
Answer: A Bloodhound!
26. Riddle: What did the tourist say to a vampire?
Answer: Do you know a good place to get a bite?
27. Riddle: Why did King Kong get into trouble at school?
Answer: He was always monkeying around in class.
28. Riddle: What happens when a sea monster gets angry?
Answer: It causes a comm-ocean.
29. Riddle: 1. Where do fish go on vacation? 2. Where do songbirds go on vacation? 3. Where do zombies go on vacation? 4. Where do Thanksgiving Birds go on vacation? 5. Where do geometry teachers go on vacation? 6. Where do locksmiths go on vacation?
Answer: 1. Finland 2. The Canary Islands 3. The Dead Sea 4. Turkey 5. Cuba 6. The Florida Keys
30. Riddle: What do sea monsters eat for lunch?
Answer: Fish and ships.
31. Riddle: You walk into your house you see three doors you've never seen before. One vampire bat that will suck your blood. Two zombies that will eat your brain. Three a lion that hasn't eaten for over six months. Which one do you go through?
Answer: Three a lion that hasn't eaten for over 6 months because he would be dead.
32. Riddle: I come out at night, I am neither human nor animal, I rarely eat I only drink, I can only be found at night, I will glow in the sunlight. What am I?
Answer: A vampire.
33. Riddle: Where do zombies go on vacation?
Answer: The Dead Sea.
34. Riddle: What is a vampire's favorite boat to travel on?
Answer: A blood vessel.
35. Riddle: What do you call a ghost without a host?
36. Riddle: Why did the ghost cry?
Answer: He had a booboo.
37. Riddle: How do mummies hide?
Answer: They wear masking tape.
38. Riddle: What kind of streets do zombies like?
Answer: Dead ends!
39. Riddle: What game do ghosts like to play at the top of the mountain?
40. Riddle: The ghost of the mountain never to be seen, leaps like a raging fire to catch his prey. As pale as the moon but fast as the wind. Cold as ice, but a flash of light in the night. What is it?
Answer: A snow leopard.
41. Riddle: What business is King Kong in?
Answer: The Monkey Business.
42. Riddle: What is a vampire's favorite fruit?
Answer: A neck-tarine!
43. Riddle: How do monsters like their eggs?
44. Riddle: My first is twice in apple but not once in tart. My second is in liver but not in heart. My third is in giant and also in ghost. Whole I'm best when I am roast. What am I?
Answer: The word Pig.
45. Riddle: What time is it when you see the monster?
Answer: Time to run.
46. Riddle: What is a ghost's favorite pepper?
Answer: A ghost pepper.
47. Riddle: What did the ghost eat for breakfast?
48. Riddle: What kind of drinks do aliens like best?
49. Riddle: What is a vampire's favorite car to drive in?
Answer: A bloodmobile?
50. Riddle: A ghost was painting a picture. What did he paint on his picture?
Answer: A picture!
51. Riddle: When I looked At the lake, I saw my reflection, yet I disappear from every picture I take. What am I?
Answer: A ghost.
52. Riddle: What was written on Frankenstein's monster's grave?
Answer: "Rust in peace."
53. Riddle: What do you call a ghost who ran out of toilet paper?
Answer: Sheet out of luck!
54. Riddle: My hair is blue and pink, I am human, I am daddy's Lil monster. Who am I?
Answer: Harley Quinn.
55. Riddle: Empty as space, Scary as a ghost, I appear every night What am I?
56. Riddle: I am the creature that robs men of their dignity, pride, and will. I feast on children's dreams till' they have none. I am the monster in your head, waiting to strike. What am I?
Answer: I am fear, SO FEAR ME!
57. Riddle: What do you call a ghost with a broken leg?
Answer: A Hoblin Goblin.
58. Riddle: There's a land where there are mummies and daddies but no babies. Books but no libraries. Mirrors but no reflections. Kittens but no cats. Cattle but no cows. Lollipops but no candy and trees but no forests. It's the land of what?
Answer: The land of double letters.
59. Riddle: Where do zombies go for a night out?
Answer: Club Dead.
60. Riddle: How can you tell if a ghost is about to faint?
Answer: He gets pale as a sheet.
61. Riddle: Where do dead outlaws go on a Saturday night?
Answer: To ghost towns.
62. Riddle: Avoid me, and you'll live. Look at me, and you'll die. Who am I?
Answer: The Bird Box Monster.
63. Riddle: What kind of money do vampires use?
Answer: Blood money!
64. Riddle: What do ghosts do before they enter a haunted house?
Answer: Wipe their sheets.
65. Riddle: How do you communicate with a monster that lives on the seabed?
Answer: Drop him a line.
66. Riddle: What should you say when you meet a ghost in your bedroom?
Answer: "How do you boo?"
67. Riddle: Why did Frankenstein's monster get indigestion?
Answer: He bolted down his food.
68. Riddle: What do you call an out-of-work Ghost?
Answer: Lazy Bones.
69. Riddle: Why did the game warden arrest the ghost?
Answer: He did not have a current haunting license.