Funny boat riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best boat riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and adults. Entertain your classmates or share with riddles your friends.
1. Riddle: Where do you take a sick boat?
Answer: To the dock!
2. Riddle: You can feel me but, I can't feel you. I can uproot trees and tear roofs off their houses. Yet, I can make a Baby sleep and be gentle. I can howl and whisper. I can spread and stop fires. I can toss boats and help them glide too. What am I?
Answer: I am the wind.
3. Riddle: A man is on one side of a river, his dog on the other. The man calls his dog, who immediately crossed the river without getting wet and without using a bridge or a boat. How did the dog do it?
Answer: The river was frozen.
4. Riddle: You walk onto a bridge you see a boat full of people but there is not a single person on it. How is that possible?
Answer: There all married.
5. Riddle: Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell out, who was left on the boat?
Answer: Repeat! Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell out, who was left on the boat? Repeat! Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell out, who was left on the boat? Repeat! Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell out, who was left on the boat? Repeat! Pete and Repeat were on a boat. Pete fell out, who was left on the boat? Repeat! Ex
6. Riddle: Two men had to go to the other side of the river, there is one boat, but only one person fits on it. Luckily they both got to the other side of the river. How?
Answer: They were on opposite sides of the river.
7. Riddle: What is a vampire's favorite boat to travel on?
Answer: A blood vessel.
Related: Vampire Riddles
8. Riddle: What house has a post on top, A roof at the bottom, While the rain comes from below?
Answer: A boat.
9. Riddle: What type of boat has authority?
10. Riddle: I dance in the wind and I bow to a storm. I grow best in temperatures that are warm. By the riverbeds, I like to grow, where the people in boats like to row. What am I?
Answer: A river reed. Didn't guess it did you?
11. Riddle: I'm done to boats, to cargo, to loads; When indoors I'm, in a way, a narrow road. What am I?
Answer: Haul / Hall
12. Riddle: Two people are standing on the bank of a river looking forward to crossing to the other side. There is one boat with a capacity for one person. The two people managed to cross the river safely. How did they do it?
Answer: The two were on opposite sides of the river.
13. Riddle: When is a boat like a knife?
Answer: When it is a cutter.
14. Riddle: A pro fisherman decided to become a pro golfer. In order to buy his clubs, he had to sell his boat. How did he list it?
Answer: Fore Sail!
15. Riddle: Why is a ferry boat like a good rule?
Answer: Because it works both ways.
16. Riddle: Four men were in a boat on the lake. The boat turns over, and all four men sink to the bottom of the lake, yet not a single man got wet! Why?
Answer: Because they were all married and not single.
17. Riddle: Peter celebrated his birthday on one day, and two days later his older twin brother, Paul, celebrated his birthday. How could this be?
Answer: When the mother of the twins went into labor, she was traveling by boat. The older twin, Paul, was born first, barely on March 1st. The boat then crossed a time zone, and the younger twin was born on February the 28th. In a leap year, the younger twin celebrates his birthday two days before his older brother.
18. Riddle: A girl went over to the U.S. on the 4th of July and partied for 3 days and came back on the 4th of July. How did she do that?
Answer: She went over on the date of the 4th of July and came home on the boat called the 4th of July.
Related: Sports Riddles
Like these riddles? Also check riddle categories, quizzes, rebus puzzles, or just search for a riddle using a keyword or phrase.