Funny Beast riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best beast riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and adults. Entertain your classmates or share with your family.
1. Riddle: In a tunnel of darkness lies a beast of iron. It can only attack when pulled back. What is it?
Answer: A bullet.
2. Riddle: Face with a tree, skin like the sea. A great beast I am, yet vermin frightens me. What am I?
Answer: An Elephant.
3. Riddle: Stronger than any beast, Rougher than any sea. Steadier than a favorable wind, and of me, none shall be free. What am I?
Answer: I am Earth.
4. Riddle: This thing all things devours: Birds, beasts, trees, flowers; Gnaws iron, bites steel; Grinds hard stones to meal; Slays king, ruins town, And beats high mountain down. What am I?
5. Riddle: I'm alive and I die. When cut, I bleed I do not fear the seasons. I make my home above yet below the land. I'm a friend to man and beast, yet hunted by both. My bones are always within sight. What am I?
Answer: A Tree.
6. Riddle: My head and the point are made from the same. I am held by what's taken apart from the grain. I am atop of a great ocean beast. My swing will let fire and lead release. What am I?
Answer: A hammer.
7. Riddle: As a whole, I am both safe and secure. Behead me, and I become a place of meeting. Behead me again, and I am the partner of ready. Restore me, and I become the domain of beasts. What am I?
8. Riddle: Where is there no south, west, nor east, and weather is not fit for man or beast?
Answer: The South Pole.
Like these riddles? Also check riddle categories, quizzes, rebus puzzles, or just search for a riddle using a keyword or phrase.