Funny Brother riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best Brother riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and adults. Entertain your classmates or share with your family.
1. Riddle: Mr. and Mrs. Mustard have six daughters and each daughter has one brother. How many people are in the Mustard family?
Answer: There are nine Mustards in the family. Since each daughter shares the same brother, there are six girls, one boy, and Mr. and Mrs. Mustard.
2. Riddle: I have a heart that never beats, I have a home but I never sleep. I can take a man's house and build another, And I love to play games with my many brothers. I am a king among fools. Who am I?
Answer: The King of Hearts in a deck of cards.
3. Riddle: There is a brother and a sister. The boy wants to visit his father in jail, and the sister wants to visit her mother in the hospital. But they both are not allowed in jail or hospital. All they have is a gun. What do they do?
Answer: The boy shoots the girl, and then the boy goes to jail for attempted murder and the girl goes to the hospital due to her injuries.
4. Riddle: A mother has 6 girls and each of them has a brother. How many children are there?
Answer: 7. Each girl has the same brother.
5. Riddle: A beggar's brother died, but the man who died had no brother. How could that be?
Answer: The beggar was his sister!
6. Riddle: The 22nd and 24th presidents of the United States of America had the same parents, but were not brothers. How can this be possible?
Answer: They were the same man. Grover Cleveland served two terms as president of the United States, but the terms were not consecutive.
7. Riddle: You give someone a dollar. You are this person's brother, but the person is not your brother. How can that be?
Answer: It's your sister!
8. Riddle: Peter is 4 and his little brother is 2, half his age. How older will Peter's little brother be when he is 100?
Answer: 98 because there's only a 2-year difference.
9. Riddle: You must keep this thing, its loss will affect your brothers. For once yours is lost, it will soon be lost by others. What is it?
Answer: Your Temper.
10. Riddle: There are 8 brothers. Brother 1 is playing checkers. Brother 2 is eating. Brother 3 is watching video games. Brother 4 is dancing. Brother 5 is texting. Brother 6 is at school. Brother 7 is sleeping. What is Brother 8 doing?
Answer: Brother 8 is playing checkers with Brother 1 because checkers includes two people to play.
11. Riddle: I am very powerful, And my brother is patient. I am of infinite value, And I wait for no one. What am I?
12. Riddle: You are my brother, but I am not your brother. Who am I?
Answer: I am your sister.
13. Riddle: Three doctors say Robert is their brother. However, Robert says he has no brother. Who's lying?
Answer: No one. The doctors are all girls.
14. Riddle: Lobi's brother is MobiLodi's brother is ModiLofi's brother is MofiLoki's brother is ____HINT: It's a four-letter word
15. Riddle: We are three brothers, running behind each other. Always running around our mother: one after the other, yet no matter how fast we run, we never touch each other. What are we?
Answer: Fan blades.
16. Riddle: What is the name of Frosty's brother that really likes sweets?
Answer: Frosting the Snowman!
17. Riddle: If May's daughter's daughter is my granddaughter's mother's mother's brother's sister, then what am I to May? (May only has one sibling)
Answer: I am May.
18. Riddle: One side hopes you have a great day. The other wishes you'd just go away. One side wants to be its best self. The other just wants back up on the shelf. One side always needs the other, and yet you may require a brother. What is it?
Answer: A battery. One side is positive and the other is negative. Most devices need at least a pair of batteries.
19. Riddle: They grab me, carry me, roast me on an open flame, grind me to pieces, blast what's left apart with boiling water, then finally, consume me. This happens to me and my billions of brothers daily. What am I?
Answer: I am (or rather, I become) Coffee! (Coffee bean is also acceptable)
20. Riddle: If Peter has 2 brothers and Peter's father has three cupcakes and gives two to Peter's brothers who gets the last cupcake?
21. Riddle: As far as I run, I never meet my brother on my right. What am I?
Answer: A wheel.
22. Riddle: Brothers and sisters have I none, But that man's father is my father's son. Who is "that man"?
Answer: The son of the speaker.
23. Riddle: A boy has as many sisters as brothers, but each sister has only half as many sisters as brothers. How many brothers and sisters are there in the family?
Answer: Four brothers and three sisters.
24. Riddle: A girl is twice as old as her brother and half as old as her father. In 50 years, her brother will be half as old as his father. How old is the daughter now?
Answer: 50 years old.
25. Riddle: There is a certain family with both girl and boy children. Each of the boys has the same number of brothers as he has sisters. Each of the girls has twice as many brothers as she has sisters. How many boys and girls are there in this family?
Answer: Four boys and three girls.
26. Riddle: A man while looking at a photograph said, "Brothers and sisters have I none. That man's father is my father's son." Who was the person in the photograph?
Answer: That man's son.
27. Riddle: Who are the two brothers who live on opposite sides of the road yet never see each other?
Answer: A person's eyes, the nose is the road.
28. Riddle: Peter celebrated his birthday one day, and two days later his older twin brother, Paul, celebrated his birthday. How could this be?
Answer: When the mother of the twins went into labor, she was traveling by boat. The older twin, Paul, was born first, barely on March 1st. The boat then crossed a time zone, and the younger twin was born on February 28th. In a leap year, the younger twin celebrates his birthday two days before his older brother.
Related: Sister Riddles