Funny Music Song Lyrics Record Radio Album Coda riddles from the original Riddles website. These are the best Music Song Lyrics Record Radio Album Coda riddles, jokes, and brain teasers for kids and adults. Entertain your classmates or share with your family.
1. Riddle: What type of music do rabbits listen to?
Answer: Hip hop.
2. Riddle: When is music like vegetables?
Answer: When there are two beats (beets) to the measure.
3. Riddle: What type of music is a mummy's favorite?
4. Riddle: What kind of music can you hear in space?
Answer: A nept-tune.
5. Riddle: I am a fruit. If you take away the first letter of my name I become a crime. Take away the first two letters of my name I become an animal. Take away the first and last letter of my name and I become a form of music. What am I?
6. Riddle: I can bring you joy or sorrow, or everything in between. None have seen, smelt or felt me, yet many still know what I am. I have many types, but I am really just one thing. What am I?
7. Riddle: What kind of a band, never plays music?
Answer: A rubber band!
8. Riddle: At the sound of me, men may dream, Or stamp their feet. At the sound of me, women may laugh, Or sometimes weep. What am I?
Answer: I am Music!
9. Riddle: What kind of music do aliens like?
10. Riddle: In Ancient Egypt, what music did the mummies like most?
Answer: Wrap Music.
11. Riddle: My scale is something that does not weigh in grams, ounces, or pounds. However, I may be heavy or light. What am I?
Answer: Music scales.
12. Riddle: What 3 common songs have the same meleody?
Answer: Baa Baa Black Sheep twinkle twinkle litle star and the Alphabet song! wow kid songs
13. Riddle: What kind if music is played inside the vehicle?
14. Riddle: What type of music are balloons scared of?
Answer: Pop Music!
15. Riddle: I cannot be felt, seen or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody; My existence is always in debate; Yet I have my own style of music. What Am I?
Answer: I'm a Soul.
16. Riddle: What song was the baseball player singing on third base?
Answer: "There's no place like home."
17. Riddle: You can hear me and feel me but you can't see me or smell me, yet everyone has a taste in me. I can be created, but after that only remembered. What am I?
18. Riddle: My call, I pray, at dawn of day, Shall rest you from your slumber, With job all done, my song all sung, I'll sit on seat of lumber. What am I?
Answer: A Rooster.
19. Riddle: I cannot be felt, seen or touched; Yet I can be found in everybody; My existence is always in debate; Yet I have my own style of music. What Am I?
Answer: I am a soul.
20. Riddle: Play my music, if you dare. Turn my crank, although I'm square. Stand back, or get a scare, when you see my surprising glare. What am I?
21. Riddle: From dawn to dusk I soar through the sky, A thunderous voice, but silent I fly. Through the darkest depths I will not die, Yet I can not be seen by the naked eye. What am I?
Answer: Radio waves.
22. Riddle: 1. Where do fish go on vacation? 2. Where do songbirds go on vacation? 3. Where do zombies go on vacation? 4. Where do Thanksgiving Birds go on vacation? 5. Where do geometry teachers go on vacation? 6. Where do locksmiths go on vacation?
Answer: 1. Finland 2. The Canary Islands 3. The Dead Sea 4. Turkey 5. Cuba 6. The Florida Keys
23. Riddle: What is a device that you always have access to, that do not require recharging, and can record all of the useful information you have learned?
Answer: Your brain!
24. Riddle: What kind of music does a blacksmith like?
Answer: Heavy metal!
25. Riddle: What musical instruement would you use to catch a fish?
26. Riddle: Why did the man hold a shoe to his ear?
Answer: Because he was listening to sole music.
27. Riddle: I can soothe you, or drive you nuts. I can be quiet, but also blare in your ears. What does this? Figure that out, and you have found out the riddle.
Answer: Music ( ROCK!!!! or classical)
28. Riddle: A rock group with four members, Each of whom are dead; But people still come to see us, Though an album was never released. What am I?
Answer: Mt. Rushmore
29. Riddle: If you were by a door, where would music originate?
Answer: From the HANDEL.
30. Riddle: What music do cows like to dance to?
Answer: Cow-lypso (Calypso) music.
31. Riddle: It is a short song, It has a lot of names, and rhymes a lot. Hint: It is food. What is the pea's favorite song?
Answer: Greens Pea's potatoes tomatoes!
32. Riddle: My shallow hills are the faces of kings. My horizon is always near. My music sends men to the grave. My absence sends men to work. What am I?
33. Riddle: What is the noblest musical instrument?
Answer: An upright piano.
34. Riddle: What was the pilgrim's favorite type of music?
Answer: Plymouth Rock.
35. Riddle: The letters of the alphabet but only just a few; It's hard to say if I was invented or just discovered by you. What am I?
36. Riddle: What pets make stirring music?
37. Riddle: My love's the type of thing you have to earn, but when you earn it, you won't need it. Who am I?
Answer: God. Credit: Bo Burnham, Musical Comedian, Song title- "God's Perspective".
38. Riddle: What's a plumber's favorite song?
Answer: "Singing in the Drain."
39. Riddle: Fred is listening to the radio when it suddenly stops playing. Nobody is with Fred and nobody touches the radio. A few seconds later, the radio resumes playing. How can this be?
Answer: Fred was driving his car through a tunnel.
Like these riddles? Also check riddle categories, quizzes, rebus puzzles, or just search for a riddle using a keyword or phrase.