8 Kids Riddles - Riddles.com
- There is an ancient invention, still used in some parts of the world today, that allows people to see through walls. What is it?
- What word contains all of the twenty six letters?
- Two girls have the same parents and were born at the same hour of the same day of the same month, but they are not twins. How can this be possible?
- I can be cracked, I can be made. I can be told, I can be played. What am I?
- What fruit has its seeds on the outside?
- What 4-letter word can be written forward, backward or upside down, and can still be read from left to right?
- What belongs to you, but other people use it more than you?
- Why was the nose so tired?
Answers: 8 Kids riddles Quiz
- A window.
- They were not born in the same year.
- A Joke!
- A strawberry! A strawberry is the only fruit that wears its seeds on the outside.
- Your name.
- Because it had been running all day.