You ask each twin What would your brother say?. This works because.... Well let's say the correct path is on the left side. So say you asked the liar "What would your brother say?" Well, the liar would know his brother was honest and he would say the left side, but since the liar lies, he would say right. If you asked the honest twin the same question, he would say right, because he knows his brother will lie. Therefore, you would know that the correct path was the left!
Each barber must have cut the other's hair. The logician picked the barber who had given his rival the better haircut.
Elizabeth is drinking coffee. The letter E appears twice in her name, as it does in the names of the others that are drinking coffee.
1. Green. Yellow, red and blue are primary colors, green is not.
2. December. The other months have only 30 days.
3. Calculus. The others are cloud types.
4. Cabbage. The others are vegetables that grow underground.
5. Shovel. The others have prongs.
Take the goose over first and come back. Then take the fox over and bring the goose back. Now take the corn over and come back alone to get the goose. Take the goose over and the job is done!
A jigsaw puzzle.
64. The space that comes after the 64th spoke, would be just before the first spoke.
Four. The four fathers could be grandfathers and are definitely sons already.
J (this is a sequential list of consonants).
Use the longer four sticks to be sharing sides between the squares and at the end their should be three intertwined squares.