Riddle: There is a certain club which is for men only. There are 600 men who belong to this club and 5 percent of these men wear one earring. Of the other 95 percent membership, half wear two earrings and the other half wear none. How many earrings are being worn in this club?
Answer: Six hundred. We know that 5 percent, or 30 of the men are wearing one earring. Of the other 95 percent, or 570, we know that half are wearing two earrings and the other half none. This is the same as if they all wore one.
SHARE
Share:
The Mens Club Riddle Meme.
The Mens Club Riddle Meme.
Fathers Day Riddles are hand picked Fathers Day Riddles for use by teachers in the classroom and for home school lessons. This fathers day riddles quiz provides the option to be downloaded as a PDF or printable directly from the Fathers Day Riddles quiz page.
5 logic puzzles are hand picked 5 logic puzzles for use by teachers in the classroom and for home school lessons. This 5 logic puzzles quiz provides the option to be downloaded as a PDF or printable directly from the 5 logic puzzles quiz page.
10 Best Riddles For Kids are hand picked 10 Best Riddles For Kids for use by teachers in the classroom and for home school lessons. This 10 best riddles for kids quiz provides the option to be downloaded as a PDF or printable directly from the 10 Best Riddles For Kids quiz page.